I put a shield in jail today and was wondering if anyone on here could recommend an ankle and IWB holster they use. Thanks.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
S&W shield holster options
Collapse
X
-
For IWB, the Blackhawk IWB is very comfortable. The material is more comfortable against your body than leather. It's on sale now at Turner's Outdoorsman for $9.99. Pretty cheap at reg. price of $12.99 too. Size 5 fits the Shield perfect.
I don't have an ankle holster, but if you should want a belt holster, the DeSantis Mini Scabbard is great. Minimal material and holds gun close to your body. Got mine on ebay for $40.Comment
-
I don't have a Shield but if you go ankle holster, don't take the cheap route and get something good. I have a Galco Ankle Glove and it has worked really well even for a bigger compact like my Kahr P9. It's a comfortable ankle rig and holds the gun very securely. I added the optional calf strap that does help.Comment
-
I have a fobus ankle rig for an hk and really like it. Just can't find the shield on the list for that one.I don't have a Shield but if you go ankle holster, don't take the cheap route and get something good. I have a Galco Ankle Glove and it has worked really well even for a bigger compact like my Kahr P9. It's a comfortable ankle rig and holds the gun very securely. I added the optional calf strap that does help.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,838
Posts: 25,152,257
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,793
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 13186 users online. 125 members and 13061 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment