Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Officer down in UT
Collapse
X
-
Rest in peace, brother. At least we won't be wasting any tax dollars on the suspect. Sad he had to shoot his friend/old lady/whoever else too.Stay classy, CGF and Calguns.Originally posted by bwiese[BTW, I have no problem seeing DEA Agents and drug cops hanging from ropes, but that's a separate political issue.]Comment
-
Rest in peace, sir.May I always be the type of person my dog thinks I amComment
-
Prayers to the family, friends, and coworkers. R.I.P.You may not like guns, and choose not to own one. That is your right. You might not believe in God. That is your choice. However, if someone breaks into your home, the first two things you're going to do are, 1) Call someone with a gun, 2) Pray they get there in time.Comment
-
RIP, very sad"The California matrix of gun control laws is among the harshest in the nation and are filled with criminal law traps for people of common intelligence who desire to obey the law." - U.S. District Judge Roger T. BenitezComment
-
RIP Sgt. God bless you and your loved ones.Comment
-
Rest in Peace brother.NRA Patron MemberComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,501
Posts: 25,148,456
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,908
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 13814 users online. 126 members and 13688 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment