Any of my brotheras or sisters out there know any good places to shooting in the dessert. My Palm Springs spot got shut down.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Dessert shooting?
Collapse
X
-
Dessert or Desert, mines peach cobbler, and the Mojave.Comment
-
Your post made me hungry... And I don't have anywhere particularly helpful, the only time I have shot in the desert I just went way out in the boondocks. You looking for something like a range, somewhere to offroad to, or ...?Stay classy, CGF and Calguns.Originally posted by bwiese[BTW, I have no problem seeing DEA Agents and drug cops hanging from ropes, but that's a separate political issue.]Comment
-
Try Christmas tree lane, there is a fire road that goes up to 10fwy decent area. I wanna say its in the 215/cajalco areaComment
-
-
pudding and custards do quite nicely
im too far south to be of any help :/Originally posted by thrillhouse700I have to wait until all the info is in before I make a statement. Obviously the family dogs had it coming.... other than that, waiting on more info.Comment
-
Snack Pac!!!
In other news, Rosamond.Comment
-
What a let down.
I had hoped there would be pictures of Pies and cakes being blown away with a shotgun!Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,618
Posts: 25,149,771
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 22907 users online. 121 members and 22786 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment