I think it's just human nature for idiots to try and find any other reason to put blame on other than its their fault. Of course, first thing to pop into their idiot heads, are their skin color...
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Man, it's because I'm .....
Collapse
X
-
The satisfaction of a job well done is to be the one who has done it
Originally posted by RazoEI don't feel a thing when some cop gets ghosted.Comment
-
My FTO once told me he pulled over a car very excessive speed. The driver's first response was, "You pulled me over 'cause I'm black!" His response, "No. That was yesterday. I pulled you over because you're stupid." Caught the dude off guard. Nothing said after that. Signed the ticket and off he went.CLEVERLY DISGUISED AS A RESPONSIBLE ADULTComment
-
I like it, lol.My FTO once told me he pulled over a car very excessive speed. The driver's first response was, "You pulled me over 'cause I'm black!" His response, "No. That was yesterday. I pulled you over because you're stupid." Caught the dude off guard. Nothing said after that. Signed the ticket and off he went.Comment
-
I love hearing all your stories keep-em coming. I need to do a ride-a-long one of these days so i can see this crap first hand.I fear paper cuts far more than firearms.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,412
Posts: 25,147,523
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 23731 users online. 45 members and 23686 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment