Do you guys run insoles in your boots? I am not an LEO but my job is one that requires me to be out driving a vehicle in and out and walking around a lot wearing similar boots. Looking for a good insole.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Insoles?
Collapse
X
-
I have bad feet and work on a cement floor in my farm shop. I have had custom made orthotics for years that cost about $200 per pair. My shoe store owner recommend insoles called Aetrex, about $39 per pair. Fantastic, threw the custom ones away. Have used these for a year now with no regrets -
Superfeet in all my shoes and boots. No need for custom orthotics unless you have really messed up feet.Comment
-
I have used Dr. Scholls before with success. I am not sure what my next set of insoles will be.Stay classy, CGF and Calguns.Originally posted by bwiese[BTW, I have no problem seeing DEA Agents and drug cops hanging from ropes, but that's a separate political issue.]Comment
-
I am on my feet up to 14 hoirs a day. I used Superfeet for years then my podiatrist rrcommed Spenco Polysorb Crosstrainers. Best insoles i have used so far. this is where I got them for about 12 bucks a pair.
Spenco Polysorb Cross Trainer insoles $11.95 combine the famous Spenco neoprene with a contoured polyurethane base. Spenco Polysorb Cross Trainer insoles provide ample cushioning for all athletic activities.
RRComment
-
Thanks for the info. I worked at foot locker when I was in high school and I sold s bunch of those.I am on my feet up to 14 hoirs a day. I used Superfeet for years then my podiatrist rrcommed Spenco Polysorb Crosstrainers. Best insoles i have used so far. this is where I got them for about 12 bucks a pair.
Spenco Polysorb Cross Trainer insoles $11.95 combine the famous Spenco neoprene with a contoured polyurethane base. Spenco Polysorb Cross Trainer insoles provide ample cushioning for all athletic activities.
RRComment
-
yes from becks shoe store $40. work and fit nicelysigpicComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,581
Posts: 25,149,460
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,889
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 38322 users online. 104 members and 38218 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment