I had fun during my time at southeast everyone stopped to talk to me while the Sargent was doing his thing I even played chess with one of the patrol officers
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
ride along with lapd
Collapse
X
-
Have you been to the Oral Prep Board? They told me to wear a suit to the ride along, thank goodness I asked what I should be wearing when mine was scheduled.
Here are the tips I received that worked well on my ride along:
- Be aware of what streets you are on at all times.
- Ask the Sgt what they expect of you
Hope on your next one that you get to patrol! The only time I spent in the station was touring the place and sitting in on roll call. This was one of the best experiences of my life!Comment
-
be sure to tell the sgt. to lend you a
Los Angeles Police Department raid jacket
which I am sure he will
have fun . . . . . .Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,850
Posts: 25,152,421
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,763
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 11210 users online. 40 members and 11170 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment