Log in using your LE / Mil account for 20% off, use code NRALOD2012 for another 30% off. Just picked up a personalized Auto Axis Adamas that's cerakoted for $138 shipped
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Benchmade 50% off
Collapse
X
-
Which website and is it a limited time promotion.
-
Awesome! I just registered a Military account and applied the discount. It was only at 30%, so I changed from my private to my @us.af.mil address and it dropped to 50%. I got a sweet skinning knife with wood handle etched with "Sgt Michael Garza" and the old early 40s AF logo on the back. It says it'll be out approximately the 10th!
- SAAMI Pressure Specs
Originally posted by ArtemaI'd go to the grocery store with polymer, and I'd go to war with steel.Comment
-
- SAAMI Pressure Specs
Originally posted by ArtemaI'd go to the grocery store with polymer, and I'd go to war with steel.Comment
-
The coupon works with the personal account, but the extra 20% didn't show up for me at least.
- SAAMI Pressure Specs
Originally posted by ArtemaI'd go to the grocery store with polymer, and I'd go to war with steel.Comment
-
It didn't ask me active, just branch.
- SAAMI Pressure Specs
Originally posted by ArtemaI'd go to the grocery store with polymer, and I'd go to war with steel.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,372
Posts: 25,147,241
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 29265 users online. 155 members and 29110 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment