Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

I have a dog problem... need some input from LEOs

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    axel4488
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2011
    • 1586

    I was hoping this was a quick and easy way to get rid of yipping dogs all hours of the night..
    Originally posted by ibanezfoo
    Fallout isn't just a game, its for training.

    Get your power armor as fast as possible.
    Originally posted by cabinetguy
    im hoping for a milsurp shoulder thingy that goes up

    Comment

    • #17
      garplay
      Junior Member
      • Jun 2011
      • 90

      Originally posted by axel4488
      I was hoping this was a quick and easy way to get rid of yipping dogs all hours of the night..
      Yes, its called a pet anaconda.

      Comment

      • #18
        Helpful_Cub
        CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Jul 2010
        • 1461

        I've had similar issues with other dogs in my neighborhood. People let them run stray in the streets a lot. So I carry pepper spray now and I've used twice so far... You don't want the gel, because it only works if it doesn't land on fur. The liquid spray will soap down and make better skin contact for more effectiveness. This is what I carry and I bought in at Quartermaster in LA:



        The dog will quickly learn to not mess with you. Also it should be alright after 15 minutes or so and your neighbor should get the message when "Princess" (the dog) shows up smelling like pepper stray.
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #19
          philobeddoe
          Senior Member
          • Aug 2007
          • 2022

          bacon is cheaper, and you can eat it if you get hungry
          ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

          NRA MEMBERSHIP


          GOA MEMBERSHIP

          Comment

          • #20
            Clownpuncher
            Senior Member
            • Aug 2011
            • 1176

            I'd go with the pepper spray.
            Making friends with the dog is cool and all but my childhood best friend had a pit that was the sweetest dog..... when my buddy (the owners) were around. Anytime I'd go by their house it would act very aggressive and come at me if they weren't home. And this is even years after I had been going over there daily and spending nights over there.
            Also, as someone else noted above, call the owner/property manager. I'd do this as a second option. If you have to use the pepper spray, you better call the property owner/manager. I know when I rented my house out, the property manager had a no aggressive dog clause in the lease and I'm pretty sure most property managers do. I allowed pets but not aggressive dogs because, quite frankly, I didn't want to be on the hook for an aggressive dog someone brought into a house I owned.
            Also, I recently renewed my homeowners policy, I was asked about dogs and my premium would be significantly higher if I had an aggressive breed. So, I would venture to say that neither the property owner has proper insurance and I doubt that your neighbors have a renters policy covering aggressive breed dogs. So, if you, or a friend is attacked, your SOL for any compensation..... Good luck.
            Support CalGuns by purchasing stuff through this Amazon link: http://www.shop42a.com

            sigpic

            Comment

            • #21
              ParadigmGuy
              Member
              • Sep 2011
              • 292

              He wasn't charging you, he was running toward you. He's just a dog.
              Kurt
              sigpic

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1