Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Officer, is this a rumor or for real?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #31
    POLICESTATE
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Apr 2009
    • 18185

    Don't forget the administrative fees.

    You know how I avoid traffic tickets? I drive within 2-3 mph of the posted speed limit, I come to complete stops at stop signs and especially if making a right turn on a red.

    Worked for my dad and grandfather, works for me.
    -POLICESTATE,
    In the name of the State, and of the School, and of the Infallible Science


    sigpic


    Government Official Lies
    . F r e e d o m . D i e s .

    Comment

    • #32
      SeanCasey
      Now in AZ
      CGN Contributor - Lifetime
      • Mar 2009
      • 1562

      I've never actually be ticketed by CHP. I was pulled over once by CHP in 2002 but was given a warning. I havn't had a citation in years.
      -Sean Casey

      Comment

      • #33
        bohoki
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Jan 2006
        • 20826

        what do you think this is germany

        Comment

        • #34
          winnre
          Calguns Addict
          • Apr 2010
          • 9214

          The radio station interviewed a race car driver driver in Fontana for the races had gotten pulled over for speeding. The officer asked, "Do you think you are a race car driver or something?" The drivers handed over his NASCAR license and said yes I am. The officer said he WAS going to give a warning but since he was a wise guy he got a ticket.
          "If Jesus had a gun he would be alive today"-Homer Simpson

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1