please delete
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
please delete
Collapse
X
-
please delete
Last edited by Sacramento Black Rifle; 04-20-2011, 3:43 PM.Sacramento Black Rifle
916-771-3553 | 8095 Greenback Lane | Citrus Heights, CA 95661 | 10:00am - 6:00pm
ShopBlackRifle.com | Instagam |Facebook | Join our mailing listTags: None -
The list clear as day, just saying...Sacramento Black Rifle
916-771-3553 | 8095 Greenback Lane | Citrus Heights, CA 95661 | 10:00am - 6:00pm
ShopBlackRifle.com | Instagam |Facebook | Join our mailing list -
Students enrolled in a criminal justice program? So if I'm taking an introduction to administration of justice course would I qualify?
^Originally posted by cudakiddI want Blood for Oil. Heck I want Blood for Oil over hand wringing sentiment!
Comment
-
Yes you would, transcripts needed.Sacramento Black Rifle
916-771-3553 | 8095 Greenback Lane | Citrus Heights, CA 95661 | 10:00am - 6:00pm
ShopBlackRifle.com | Instagam |Facebook | Join our mailing listComment
-
Cool now if I could only discover a way to be 21 already. This D'cruz v BATFE case needs to done with already!
^Originally posted by cudakiddI want Blood for Oil. Heck I want Blood for Oil over hand wringing sentiment!
Comment
-
I've been to SBR several times and bought a few things..one being a LCP. Great crew, Rob rocks and it's like a toy story for adults.....
I need more PMAGs by the way......
Deputy Vu Nguyen #1427 EOW 12/19/07
Deputy Robert "Bob" French #1162 EOW 8/30/17
Deputy Mark Stasyuk #728 EOW 9/17/2018
Deputy Adam Gibson #729 EOW 1/18/2021Comment
-
Just in hundreds of them today in all colors! Thank god! Thanks for the support... Only $13.99Sacramento Black Rifle
916-771-3553 | 8095 Greenback Lane | Citrus Heights, CA 95661 | 10:00am - 6:00pm
ShopBlackRifle.com | Instagam |Facebook | Join our mailing listComment
-
Odd that licensed security with firearms permits are not allowed. But make sure to visit these guys they rock! (Even if you don't qualify for this deal like me
)
*EDIT*
Wow, just saw that I DO qualify, see you guys soon!
Escaped to FREE AMERICA: 09/01/2013 
Deputy Vu Nguyen #1427 EOW 12/19/07Comment
-
BumpSacramento Black Rifle
916-771-3553 | 8095 Greenback Lane | Citrus Heights, CA 95661 | 10:00am - 6:00pm
ShopBlackRifle.com | Instagam |Facebook | Join our mailing listComment
-
Sacramento Black Rifle
916-771-3553 | 8095 Greenback Lane | Citrus Heights, CA 95661 | 10:00am - 6:00pm
ShopBlackRifle.com | Instagam |Facebook | Join our mailing listComment
-
Blue label are "standard capacity" Hi Cap. No word on LC9Sacramento Black Rifle
916-771-3553 | 8095 Greenback Lane | Citrus Heights, CA 95661 | 10:00am - 6:00pm
ShopBlackRifle.com | Instagam |Facebook | Join our mailing listComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,415
Posts: 25,147,626
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,927
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 18832 users online. 114 members and 18718 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment