Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

someone on craigslist in sac selling meth

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dbear22
    Member
    • Jan 2010
    • 138

    someone on craigslist in sac selling meth

    So I am crusing the sac barter section and some idiot has a ad for "Tina" I thought are you kidding me so I emailed him and he sent me an email back How do I turn this low life in or should I just ignore it
  • #2
    Lyte-
    CGSSA Associate
    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
    • Feb 2009
    • 2063

    ignore it could be a sting...
    Originally posted by Kestryll
    I know you and frankly since we're being honest you disgust me.
    In all honesty I waffle between finding you disgusting and pitying you that your life is so void of anything substantial that you measure yourself by 'conquests' and who you know that can get you in where.

    Comment

    • #3
      trendar5
      Senior Member
      • Dec 2007
      • 1014

      Originally posted by Lyte-
      ignore it could be a sting...
      A sting like that would be entrapment. Police don't waste their time advertising drugs for sale when the resulting arrest of the buyer would not be legal.

      Comment

      • #4
        noyaba
        Junior Member
        • Aug 2007
        • 38

        is "tina" a slang term for meth?

        Comment

        • #5
          BigDogatPlay
          Calguns Addict
          • Jun 2007
          • 7362

          Tina
          -- Rifle, Pistol, Shotgun

          Not a lawyer, just a former LEO proud to have served.

          Americans have the right and advantage of being armed - unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms. -- James Madison

          Comment

          • #6
            9mmepiphany
            Calguns Addict
            • Jul 2008
            • 8075

            i'd never heard it referred to it by that name either...i guess i don't run in the right crowds anymore
            from the urban dictionary
            A street name for crystal methamphetamine. Term is used primarily within the homosexual community and derives its name from "Christina," an alliterative nickname for crystal meth.
            ...because the journey is the worthier part...The Shepherd's Tale

            Comment

            • #7
              PutTogether
              Senior Member
              • Sep 2008
              • 2370

              My guess would be anyone setting up meth deals on craigslist isn't actually SELLING meth, but is rather setting up potential robbery victims.

              1) You get junkies (and stupid ones at that) to go to a specific, secluded, place with CASH

              2) It isn't like they are calling the police.
              sigpic

              Comment

              Working...
              UA-8071174-1