If you work out of Lost Hills, you may have heard about the stop. You stopped me just before 8am this morning, on Kanan just south of Agoura Road. I didn't have time to stay and chat but, one of you saw my NRA membership card and told me not to let my membership expire so, I'm wondering if you are a Calgunner? If so, drop me a PM sometime. If your on the 20th-21st, come on up to my AK build party and I'll buy you a beer DIET COKE
.
Now for the story, my work partner and I (I was driving a marked work truck) pulled out of Jack in the Box and went through an intersection. About 1/2 mile later, I saw a black and white (I'm not 100% sure where it came from) coming up behind me fast, lights going. The two cars inbetween us started to pull over along with me. The B&W passed the other two cars half way in the median so, I pulled completely off the pavement. The next thing I know, I'm getting pulled over. Two officers approach as I roll down both front windows. The first officer asks for my license and then says "we can make this real fast, what were you drinking?" I handed him the can of Safeway brand diet cola that I was drinking. He thought he had seen me drive though the intersection pounding a silver bullet.
. That's wrong on so many levels, first, my dad, grandfather and great grandfather were all in the brewer's union. I found out at a very young age that any Coor's product was not allowed in the house. Next, I hardly drink anymore. Finally, I was headed to a church to do some work. Ironically, it was the mission that Mel's building so, I guess it would not have been out of the question. Anyway, the rest of the stop was text book and we were soon on our way. I'd like to thank both officers for being proffessional and giving me something to laugh about all day!
.Now for the story, my work partner and I (I was driving a marked work truck) pulled out of Jack in the Box and went through an intersection. About 1/2 mile later, I saw a black and white (I'm not 100% sure where it came from) coming up behind me fast, lights going. The two cars inbetween us started to pull over along with me. The B&W passed the other two cars half way in the median so, I pulled completely off the pavement. The next thing I know, I'm getting pulled over. Two officers approach as I roll down both front windows. The first officer asks for my license and then says "we can make this real fast, what were you drinking?" I handed him the can of Safeway brand diet cola that I was drinking. He thought he had seen me drive though the intersection pounding a silver bullet.
. That's wrong on so many levels, first, my dad, grandfather and great grandfather were all in the brewer's union. I found out at a very young age that any Coor's product was not allowed in the house. Next, I hardly drink anymore. Finally, I was headed to a church to do some work. Ironically, it was the mission that Mel's building so, I guess it would not have been out of the question. Anyway, the rest of the stop was text book and we were soon on our way. I'd like to thank both officers for being proffessional and giving me something to laugh about all day!

Comment