Hello CG
I was able to work with my company, Curtis Blue Line and ZAK Tool to make a simple handcuff key that we are selling as a fundraiser. 100% of the proceeds will be donated. Cost is $10 - no tax and we can ship if you would like to pay for that. Please either reach out to me via PM or call us at 530-204-1310
Please take a look and share. At this time we have 500 units and I hope we sell them all and get to order more. Thank you for all that the LE does for the community!
I was able to work with my company, Curtis Blue Line and ZAK Tool to make a simple handcuff key that we are selling as a fundraiser. 100% of the proceeds will be donated. Cost is $10 - no tax and we can ship if you would like to pay for that. Please either reach out to me via PM or call us at 530-204-1310
Please take a look and share. At this time we have 500 units and I hope we sell them all and get to order more. Thank you for all that the LE does for the community!

Comment