I know that adjudicated citations are listed in the CLETS (is it still called that?) system to check a driver's history. Are citations that are issued but not yet adjudicated entered into a database that is available to law enforcement?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
database for pending citations?
Collapse
X
-
Stay classy, CGF and Calguns.Originally posted by bwiese[BTW, I have no problem seeing DEA Agents and drug cops hanging from ropes, but that's a separate political issue.] -
Hey look someone answered your question. Now maybe you can answer the one that so many asked of you in this thread, https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1484818.
Just one of the one's you gave inaccurate info in, and failed to answer a simple question. I'm sure since the sheriff of SF County exceeded their authority and gave you full peace officer power's it must have been classified.Comment
-
No actually I just expect people who ask question's and give out bad advise to have the common courtesy to answer questions when called out on their BS.Comment
-
LASD Retired
1978-2011
NRA Life Member
CRPA Life Member
NRA Rifle Instructor
NRA Shotgun Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer
DOJ Certified InstructorComment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,700
Posts: 25,150,681
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20323 users online. 125 members and 20198 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment