Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

deleted

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Aces and 8s
    replied
    "...there is hope, and I am going to watch it tonight when Bill Clinton gives his acceptance speech."
    Last edited by Aces and 8s; 09-13-2016, 9:22 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • scadvice
    replied
    I love it where the Trooper says "BYE"... perfect ending!

    Leave a comment:


  • TrailerparkTrash
    replied
    How about these training videos from the 80's..... We saw these in the academy!!!!!

    Leave a comment:


  • omgwtfbbq
    replied
    I love this one. Especially the guy in the red SUV

    Leave a comment:


  • hermosabeach
    replied
    1992... I wonder what his kids are like now that they are adults...

    Leave a comment:


  • CinnamonBear723
    replied
    One of the best. They showed that in the academy as a training video

    Leave a comment:


  • SonofWWIIDI
    replied
    That's a good one.

    The best part is the "...pick it up or I'll cite you for littering..."

    Leave a comment:


  • TRICKSTER
    replied
    Originally posted by CBR_rider
    It never ceases to amaze me just how irate people can get over traffic tickets. Sure, no one likes them but some people just become unhinged upon being issued one
    Yep, and many of them post slightly one sided stories about it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bobby Ricigliano
    replied
    One of the few times in the academy they let us watch something funny and have some laughs. But it has tremendous training value too, since all LEO's will pull over someone like that sooner or later.

    Leave a comment:


  • icyteddy
    replied
    LOL.. I remember and love watching this video!! That trooper showed incredible restraint.

    Leave a comment:


  • pacrat
    replied
    Funniest part is right at the 5 minute mark.

    Stupis is, as stupid does.

    Do they issue LE a "Patience of Job" medal?

    Leave a comment:


  • sealocan
    replied
    I remember it like it was just yesterday.

    Leave a comment:


  • esy
    replied
    Hehehe, I remember that. Still a very popular video that is regularly used in Tac Communication classes or what not.

    Leave a comment:


  • CBR_rider
    replied
    It never ceases to amaze me just how irate people can get over traffic tickets. Sure, no one likes them but some people just become unhinged upon being issued one

    Leave a comment:


  • Irishfisher
    started a topic deleted

    deleted

    deleted
    Last edited by Irishfisher; 07-11-2021, 7:42 AM.
Working...
UA-8071174-1