My god the number of suicides I am handling is absurd. I have never seen anything like this in my career what the heck is going on?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Is something up?
Collapse
X
-
So sad. I have a good friend who seems to always get those calls."Bruen, the Bruen opinion, I believe, discarded the intermediate scrutiny test that I also thought was not very useful; and has, instead, replaced it with a text history and tradition test." Judge Benitez 12-12-2022
NRA Endowment Life Member, CRPA Life Member
GLOCK (Gen 1-5, G42/43), Colt AR15/M16/M4, Sig P320, Sig P365, Beretta 90 series, Remington 870, HK UMP Factory Armorer
Remington Nylon, 1911, HK, Ruger, Hudson H9 Armorer, just for fun!
I instruct it if you shoot it.Comment
-
We used to see a lot of post holiday depression but could be any number of reasons.The satisfaction of a job well done is to be the one who has done it
Originally posted by RazoEI don't feel a thing when some cop gets ghosted.Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,369
Posts: 25,147,219
Members: 358,387
Active Members: 5,484
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 30981 users online. 150 members and 30831 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment