Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

OTC Suppressors

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • borderguy
    Member
    • Feb 2004
    • 389

    OTC Suppressors

    I love Idaho.
    Went to the UPS Store to drop off some Amazon returns.
    Came home with a Double-Double and a suppressor for my AR-10.
    Attached Files
  • #2
    BAJ475
    Calguns Addict
    • Jul 2014
    • 5215

    Originally posted by borderguy
    I love Idaho.
    Went to the UPS Store to drop off some Amazon returns.
    Came home with a Double-Double and a suppressor for my AR-10.
    Yes, Idaho is unbeatable. Just wish my doctors would let me have salt so I could enjoy Double-Doubles again.

    Comment

    • #3
      CBR_rider
      Veteran Member
      • Jan 2013
      • 2754

      Originally posted by BAJ475

      Yes, Idaho is unbeatable. Just wish my doctors would let me have salt so I could enjoy Double-Doubles again.
      Can you order the double double with no salt or is there just too much sodium in the double double cheese/meat before they salt it for you? I don’t really watch my sodium intake so I am not exactly up to speed on how much sodium is in various products…

      But as to the OP; that’s an awesome day! I’m leaning towards a new can; just not sure what caliber I wish to go for. Kinda want something for a PCC so then I will have an excuse to buy a PCC for the suppressor.
      Originally posted by bwiese
      [BTW, I have no problem seeing DEA Agents and drug cops hanging from ropes, but that's a separate political issue.]
      Stay classy, CGF and Calguns.

      Comment

      • #4
        jarhead714
        Calguns Addict
        • Dec 2012
        • 9662

        What I never understand about you Idaho boys is, why don’t you guys just sell the toy hauler and one of the side-by-sides and get a belt fed, crew served machine gun? First thing I’d do if I hit Idaho is sell two cars.🚗 🚙

        Comment

        • #5
          Fjold
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Oct 2005
          • 23064

          There is a SilencerCo dealer about 45 minutes from me but I haven't been there yet. I haven't checked with Bud's gunshop yet on how they're selling them either. I already have four suppressors but you can never have too many.
          Frank

          One rifle, one planet, Holland's 375




          Life Member NRA, CRPA and SAF

          Comment

          • #6
            whatmeworry
            Senior Member
            • Sep 2008
            • 708

            Hopefully prices start dropping. Paying approx the same for a suppressor as a gun does not really jive.
            Originally posted by Kestryll
            ......yes I'm an idiot

            Comment

            • #7
              CBR_rider
              Veteran Member
              • Jan 2013
              • 2754

              Originally posted by jarhead714
              What I never understand about you Idaho boys is, why don’t you guys just sell the toy hauler and one of the side-by-sides and get a belt fed, crew served machine gun? First thing I’d do if I hit Idaho is sell two cars.🚗 🚙
              Well, in my case I can tell you why I don’t have a crew served machine gun: I couldn’t afford to feed it! Plus then after I sold both my cars I wouldn’t be able to drive to my huckleberry spots!
              Originally posted by bwiese
              [BTW, I have no problem seeing DEA Agents and drug cops hanging from ropes, but that's a separate political issue.]
              Stay classy, CGF and Calguns.

              Comment

              • #8
                GOEX FFF
                ☆ North Texas ☆
                CGN Contributor
                • Jun 2007
                • 7650

                What I never understand about you Idaho boys is, why don’t you guys just sell the toy hauler and one of the side-by-sides and get a belt fed, crew served machine gun? First thing I’d do if I hit Idaho is sell two cars.🚗 🚙
                1. Because I'm married and my Wife would highly frown upon it if I dropped 30k on a transferable MG.

                2..Because FRT's are 100 times cheaper.

                3. This 👇🙂
                 
                Last edited by GOEX FFF; 08-23-2026, 8:04 AM.
                Stand for the Flag - Kneel for the Cross

                The 2nd Amendment Explained

                Comment

                Working...
                UA-8071174-1