Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Greetings from Arizona

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Pappy91W
    Member
    • Dec 2005
    • 151

    Greetings from Arizona

    Greetings from Arizona!

    My fellow Californians, I've retired a few months ago and since moved to AZ. This was where the missus and I planned to settle when I got old and retired.

    I've still got immediate family in California such as mom, daughter and my grandson, so, I'm in my home state every other month.

    Arizona is nice, don't get me wrong, but I get excited anytime I see something about California on TV, the "Zonans" call California "Cali".

    They don't really hate *US* Meaning conservative Californians, but they do hate our Libtards. They don't like the fact that we are driving their real estate prices up with our mass migration, much like we felt when the east coasters moved to California and jacked up our state. All in all, the "Zonans" (as I call 'em) are ok folk.

    I wanted to pop in and say Hi, while I caught up on the decisions awaiting Judge St. Benitez, I see we're still waiting.

    God bless my California brothers. If you're ever in AZ, drop me a line. We have cold beer here too.
    The Patriot Act. Turning citizens into suspects since 2001
    sigpic
  • #2
    Jimi Jah
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Jan 2014
    • 19257

    I put a "just visiting" bumper sticker on my Jeep so locals won't be wary of me.

    Comment

    • #3
      Barang
      CGN Contributor
      • Aug 2013
      • 13408

      enjoy life in free state and God bless you both.

      Comment

      • #4
        oddball
        Veteran Member
        • Sep 2008
        • 3329

        Congrats on the escape.

        Originally posted by Pappy91W
        They don't really hate *US* Meaning conservative Californians, but they do hate our Libtards. They don't like the fact that we are driving their real estate prices up with our mass migration, much like we felt when the east coasters moved to California and jacked up our state. All in all, the "Zonans" (as I call 'em) are ok folk.
        Where I live, Texans in general loathe ALL Californians, things have gotten worse in the last 2-3 years, not just leftists (but especially them). I moved here 6 years ago (at a good time), and my wife and I stopped mentioning CA to friends and neighbors real quick. CG is basically the only thing I associate with from CA because I think Kes runs a great gun forum. But we don't talk about CA, we don't have any mementos from there; hell, most of our family and friends dropped us since moving to TX, but mostly have to do with our support for Trump. My wife and I has zero interest in ever returning to CA, and we still have some family there.

        It is interesting- Texans attitude towards anything CA is suspicion and weariness. One example- Texans are not interested in In N Out, which they recognize as a CA product. I'll eat a double double once in a blue moon, but I have moved on to embrace other TX burger places. In N Outs I have been to here are never crowded, maybe 3-4 cars in drive thru and only half the tables occupied during lunch and dinner time. My wife figures ex-CA folks only eat there.
        _______________


        "You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crockett

        Comment

        • #5
          Dan_Eastvale
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Apr 2013
          • 10767

          I really understand why conservative natives' there dislike liberal Californian and other from back east immigrants.
          Look what happened in the last election there. Won't get better

          Comment

          • #6
            Barang
            CGN Contributor
            • Aug 2013
            • 13408

            ^^^ too bad! in-and-out are good guys. they didn't agree with covidiots and they fought the libs here in kali.

            Comment

            • #7
              Doheny
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Sep 2008
              • 13820

              Where in AZ did you land?
              Sent from Free America

              Comment

              • #8
                oddball
                Veteran Member
                • Sep 2008
                • 3329

                Originally posted by Barang
                ^^^ too bad! in-and-out are good guys. they didn't agree with covidiots and they fought the libs here in kali.
                I still have a soft spot for In N Out, I have been eating there since the 1960s when I was a kid, ate at the old Pasadena one on Walnut. But now, I'm a Whataburger guy, same with my wife. Whataburger, Chick Fil A, Kincaids, and Twisted Root burgers are king around DFW
                _______________


                "You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas" - Davy Crockett

                Comment

                • #9
                  covingtonhouse
                  Senior Member
                  • Mar 2011
                  • 2216

                  Originally posted by oddball
                  I still have a soft spot for In N Out, I have been eating there since the 1960s when I was a kid, ate at the old Pasadena one on Walnut. But now, I'm a Whataburger guy, same with my wife. Whataburger, Chick Fil A, Kincaids, and Twisted Root burgers are king around DFW
                  My oldest son was in Houston for awhile, and swears by Whataburger. They had them in Phoenix when I lived there in the mid 90's, and the only time I tried them I was unimpressed. I had Chik-fil-A when I flew down to DFW to meet him and drive his 2nd vehicle up to Idaho for his move here. I bought two sandwiches, and the first was good, but his damn dog ate my 2nd one when I left him unattended in the car for a rest stop a few hours later. The nearest one here is in Spokane, and I hate going across to WA, so I do without. I hate most fast food now mostly.
                  "I don't work for you!" - Joe Biden
                  LGBFJB

                  "Slavery is the most profitable business in human history. This explains why your current overseers across the world want a GREAT RESET. ?You will own nothing' conversely means 'they will own everything, including you.? -Jason Powers

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    BAJ475
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Jul 2014
                    • 5214

                    Originally posted by Pappy91W
                    Greetings from Arizona!

                    My fellow Californians,
                    We're not "Californians." We left them behind!
                    I've retired a few months ago and since moved to AZ. This was where the missus and I planned to settle when I got old and retired.

                    I've still got immediate family in California such as mom, daughter and my grandson, so, I'm in my home state every other month.
                    California your home state? My condolences.
                    Arizona is nice, don't get me wrong, but I get excited anytime I see something about California on TV, the "Zonans" call California "Cali".
                    I would probably be censored if I stated what Idahoans call California.
                    They don't really hate *US* Meaning conservative Californians, but they do hate our Libtards.
                    I too detest libtards but in no way would I claim title to them and I do not care what state they are in.
                    They don't like the fact that we are driving their real estate prices up with our mass migration, much like we felt when the east coasters moved to California and jacked up our state. All in all, the "Zonans" (as I call 'em) are ok folk.
                    Just OK? You need to work on getting your head straight.

                    I wanted to pop in and say Hi, while I caught up on the decisions awaiting Judge St. Benitez, I see we're still waiting.
                    What are you waiting for? As a Zonan, you already have all the rights his opinions will hopefully give to CA 2A supporters.
                    God bless my California brothers. If you're ever in AZ, drop me a line. We have cold beer here too.
                    Besides cold beer, you also have standard capacity magazines, modern sporting rifles, no roster, no 10 day wait, no 1 in 30 and you do not need a permit to carry in public. Welcome to the frees states and the Expatriates forum.

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      BAJ475
                      Calguns Addict
                      • Jul 2014
                      • 5214

                      Originally posted by covingtonhouse
                      My oldest son was in Houston for awhile, and swears by Whataburger. They had them in Phoenix when I lived there in the mid 90's, and the only time I tried them I was unimpressed. I had Chik-fil-A when I flew down to DFW to meet him and drive his 2nd vehicle up to Idaho for his move here. I bought two sandwiches, and the first was good, but his damn dog ate my 2nd one when I left him unattended in the car for a rest stop a few hours later. The nearest one here is in Spokane, and I hate going across to WA, so I do without. I hate most fast food now mostly.
                      Except your own right? For those who might not know, he makes great sandwiches and other tasty delights.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        LBDamned
                        I need a LIFE!!
                        • Feb 2011
                        • 19040

                        'Excited' every time you see something California? That's so odd to me.

                        I get disgusted.
                        "Kamala is a radical leftist lunatic" ~ Donald J. Trump

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        UA-8071174-1