Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Joining

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #16
    Fjold
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Oct 2005
    • 23062

    Driving there Monday to set up my daughter and grandkids in the house while they are getting a house built on the field on the left side of the property.

    I'm officially changing my address also since I'll be staying there as much or more than our California house while we sell it. I've got an appointment to get a Kentucky driver's license, registering to vote there and registering my truck there.

    I wonder if they'll let me get a personalized license plate that says "IH8 CA"
    Frank

    One rifle, one planet, Holland's 375




    Life Member NRA, CRPA and SAF

    Comment

    • #17
      sigstroker
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Jan 2009
      • 19866

      Like that plate is still available.

      You need IH8 CA2 or 20 or 50.

      Comment

      • #18
        GW
        I need a LIFE!!
        • May 2004
        • 16078

        Beautiful Enjoy your new home.
        sigpicNRA Benefactor Member

        Comment

        • #19
          twinfin
          Senior Member
          • Mar 2009
          • 1273

          Congratulations. Rural living is the best in my opinion. The peace and tranquility of being surrounded by nature instead neighbors is worth every trade-off. You property seems to hold all the attributes of the perfect country home.

          Comment

          • #20
            223556
            Veteran Member
            • Sep 2009
            • 3349

            Congratulations! It looks amazing and peaceful!
            "A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed."

            "Between your faith and my Glock 9mm I'll take the Glock."
            - Arnold Schawarzenegger (End of Days)

            Comment

            • #21
              Dan_Eastvale
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Apr 2013
              • 10756

              Wish you could send some of that rain our way

              Comment

              • #22
                nitroxdiver
                Calguns Addict
                • Aug 2009
                • 6979

                Beautiful, congrats! I love Kentucky. My family roots are from eastern Ky. I fly back and go camping in red river gorge every year still.

                Comment

                • #23
                  Sutcliffe
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Mar 2003
                  • 6792

                  Yet, we are closer to our neighbors than when we lived in the city

                  Originally posted by twinfin
                  Congratulations. Rural living is the best in my opinion. The peace and tranquility of being surrounded by nature instead neighbors is worth every trade-off. You property seems to hold all the attributes of the perfect country home.
                  We were on good terms with our neighbors in CA, and were friendly, but never did anything socially with them.

                  Comment

                  • #24
                    b1gdave32
                    Senior Member
                    • Dec 2012
                    • 554

                    Very cool, lucky you congrats

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1