Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

not much else to say other than this

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • chris
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Apr 2006
    • 19452

    not much else to say other than this

    http://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php
    sigpic
    Thank your neighbor and fellow gun owners for passing Prop 63. For that gun control is a winning legislative agenda.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Dj8tdSC1A
    contact the governor
    https://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php
    In Memory of Spc Torres May 5th 2006 al-Hillah, Iraq. I will miss you my friend.
    NRA Life Member.
  • #2
    SoldierLife7
    Joe Exotic For President
    CGN Contributor
    • Apr 2013
    • 2420

    I'm guessing this means you made the list? If so..

    Congratulations!

    Comment

    • #3
      glockman19
      Banned
      • Jun 2007
      • 10486

      Congratulations!!!

      Comment

      • #4
        0351USMC
        Senior Member
        • Oct 2011
        • 2262

        Gunny!

        Comment

        • #5
          chris
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Apr 2006
          • 19452

          Originally posted by 0351USMC
          Gunny!
          no bro. SFC for me Sergeant First Class.

          Originally posted by SoldierLife7
          I'm guessing this means you made the list? If so..

          Congratulations!
          nah man the orders showed up in my email tonight. I knew about it last week.
          http://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php
          sigpic
          Thank your neighbor and fellow gun owners for passing Prop 63. For that gun control is a winning legislative agenda.
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Dj8tdSC1A
          contact the governor
          https://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php
          In Memory of Spc Torres May 5th 2006 al-Hillah, Iraq. I will miss you my friend.
          NRA Life Member.

          Comment

          • #6
            Germz
            Vendor/Retailer
            • Apr 2013
            • 4691

            Originally posted by 0351USMC
            Gunny!
            There's no cross rifles on that rank, he doesn't rate!
            Thats an SFC if I ever saw one. Congrats!
            Retired Account

            Comment

            • #7
              chris
              I need a LIFE!!
              • Apr 2006
              • 19452

              Originally posted by Germz
              There's no cross rifles on that rank, he doesn't rate!
              Thats an SFC if I ever saw one. Congrats!
              thanks.

              what is funny a buddy and I at work were just talking about my peers getting promoted ahead of me. I really cant get jealous or angry there is no purpose and it was never about the rank in the first place it was about serving my country and having a retirement that I know will be there (today not so much) but when I first joined it was like that.

              the day after Christmas I get a text from a buddy that works in admin and saw that slotting list and I was slotted for E7 at brigade along with another co-worker. It was just waiting for orders and they were emailed last night.

              so it was funny to just talk about it and getting promoted a couple of days earlier.

              the Reserves is moving people around since active duty is downsizing and the Reserves do not have a way to move people around as active does so promoting people out of units is one way to make room.

              kinda sucks since many in my unit I have known for years and you build a rapor and relationship that will last a lifetime. they are like family and it's nice to see them every month and catch up. but we will see each other again since my unit is at my shop I work at.

              it's been a long time coming many say I took too long but I would rather learn my job at my rank as much as I could before getting promoted I have seen too many rank hounds get promoted and no idea what the hell they are doing there are some that do but not many. that is the problem I see in the Army is too many people getting promoted to a rank they should not have yet or ever.

              now it's time to learn this new rank and position I'm going to and do what I can. I was only a platoon sgt. a couple of months since my buddy got promoted now I'm leaving. the thing is to do a hand off to the next guy which I do not know yet.

              my 1rst Sgt will be happy to hear the news that two of his NCO's are getting E7. heck a friend that I have known for 25 years made E8 and he and I have been in the same unit off and on throughout those years. I was happy to see him get promoted to E8.
              http://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php
              sigpic
              Thank your neighbor and fellow gun owners for passing Prop 63. For that gun control is a winning legislative agenda.
              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Dj8tdSC1A
              contact the governor
              https://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php
              In Memory of Spc Torres May 5th 2006 al-Hillah, Iraq. I will miss you my friend.
              NRA Life Member.

              Comment

              • #8
                Stormfeather
                Calguns Addict
                • Jan 2006
                • 7739

                Congrats Chris on the pay bump!
                Originally posted by Soldier415
                I am naked except for seatless white chaps, a boonie hat and a tactical vest playing HALO.
                Originally posted by oaklander
                I don't like getting my butt kicked, but I would like to have it spanked by some big hairy guys!
                Originally posted by ohsmily
                I wouldn't put "mounting a weasel" past too many people on this forum.
                Originally posted by hoffmang
                Going after the NFA soon is like asking the girl you just met in the bar if she's into anal sex...
                -Gene

                Comment

                • #9
                  chris
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Apr 2006
                  • 19452

                  Originally posted by Stormfeather
                  Congrats Chris on the pay bump!
                  yeah dude it is. thanks
                  http://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php
                  sigpic
                  Thank your neighbor and fellow gun owners for passing Prop 63. For that gun control is a winning legislative agenda.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Dj8tdSC1A
                  contact the governor
                  https://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php
                  In Memory of Spc Torres May 5th 2006 al-Hillah, Iraq. I will miss you my friend.
                  NRA Life Member.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    18Dmedic
                    Senior Member
                    • Feb 2011
                    • 596

                    Congrats Top!!

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      1911whore
                      Veteran Member
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 2997

                      That would be SFC...TOP = 1sg
                      "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." -Ben Franklin

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        mikenewgun87
                        In Memoriam
                        • Jul 2011
                        • 7732

                        Sweet...that means your taking out all the Calguns Veterans and service members out for a drink right???

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          chris
                          I need a LIFE!!
                          • Apr 2006
                          • 19452

                          Originally posted by mikenewgun87
                          Sweet...that means your taking out all the Calguns Veterans and service members out for a drink right???
                          maybe but i know I'm buying donuts Saturday morning though and most likely lunch for my platoon.
                          http://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php
                          sigpic
                          Thank your neighbor and fellow gun owners for passing Prop 63. For that gun control is a winning legislative agenda.
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Dj8tdSC1A
                          contact the governor
                          https://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php
                          In Memory of Spc Torres May 5th 2006 al-Hillah, Iraq. I will miss you my friend.
                          NRA Life Member.

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            laabstract
                            Senior Member
                            • Jan 2006
                            • 1960

                            Congrats
                            In memory of Ricky Lee Turner, January 16th 2009 Baghdad Iraq

                            In memory of Rogelio Antonio Ramirez, August 26th 2007
                            Saqlawiyah Iraq

                            "most people quick to go to war haven't seen it."-
                            unknown

                            Check out my YouTube page
                            http://www.youtube.com/user/DJCBX/videos

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              chris
                              I need a LIFE!!
                              • Apr 2006
                              • 19452

                              Originally posted by laabstract
                              Congrats
                              thank you
                              http://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php
                              sigpic
                              Thank your neighbor and fellow gun owners for passing Prop 63. For that gun control is a winning legislative agenda.
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Dj8tdSC1A
                              contact the governor
                              https://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php
                              In Memory of Spc Torres May 5th 2006 al-Hillah, Iraq. I will miss you my friend.
                              NRA Life Member.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1