Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

What do Marines eat?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #76
    64physhy
    Senior Member
    • Jul 2012
    • 733

    Originally posted by Massan
    Frankly if I was in her immediate CoC I would be embarrassed as hell. I've known quite a few chunky people in the Navy but whereas big Navy is "sit in front of a console/computer" and not so much of the Marines's "grab your pack were going for a short 20 mile hike".
    Chances are, her supervisor is embarrased, and has probably been trying to get rid of her. In some units, it's hard to flush the turds. She's probably at medical trying to milk her time out as long as possible....either that, or she has a tumor the size of a Prius.
    Work harder! Millions on welfare are depending on you!

    Comment

    • #77
      bubbapug1
      Calguns Addict
      • Nov 2008
      • 7958

      Originally posted by Scuba Steve33
      I'd hit it.
      That's just sick....
      I love America for the rights and freedoms we used to have.

      Comment

      • #78
        CBlacksheep
        Senior Member
        • Nov 2011
        • 1280

        Originally posted by someoneeasy
        Nick,

        Its Marines, not sailors or soldiers...., but Marines with a capital "M"
        He did that on purpose. Ease up!


        marine.


        Originally posted by Matt1984
        She's on the front lines alright....front lines of the chow hall.
        I almost pissed myself.
        Originally posted by John Stark
        Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.

        Comment

        • #79
          doug-y-doug
          Senior Member
          • Oct 2011
          • 621

          No sympathy from me. I learned the reason for fitness standards after having to rip some ****bag off a ladderwell because he couldn't fit through a scuttle with his FFE on during a fire. Not cool, especially when other people need to get through to fight the fire.

          Comment

          • #80
            codypaint77
            Senior Member
            • Feb 2011
            • 695

            Mmmmm MRE's

            Most likely she has already been tagged for separation for failing to comply with the standards. I know a few Marines that could not lose the weight and they were gone after about a year. This marsh mellow is a disgrace to the Marine Corps; I'm sure she knows it too.

            Me thinks too many maple nut cakes or brownies from the MRE's.

            Comment

            • #81
              navycorpsman
              Senior Member
              • Dec 2011
              • 708

              Thesea re the type of slobs that i use to try and fast track for seperation. As a 8404(FMF) corpsman is hurts me to see slobs in such prideful uniforms. Being a corpsman That followed marine reg uniforms. Even though My uniform said Navy i choose to wear USMC Uniforms cause of the honor I felt to wear them. marines Demand the best and thats what I strived to be always.

              DEVIL DOC!!!! SEMPER FI

              Not you though you lazy,sloppy, disgrace. and i hope your a member of CG so you can read how much of a disgrace you are to uniform and armed services.
              If you Are not behind us, then take your place in front of us" Devil Doc, Corpsman Up!
              Love My country and My fellow Vets
              R.I.P my brothers
              HM3 John D. House, HN Aaron A. Kent, HM2 Cesar O. Baez, HM3 Travis Youngblood, HM3 Christopher W. Thompson, HM2 Allan M. Cundanga Espiritu (True Heros)

              Comment

              • #82
                Scuba Steve33
                Banned
                • Jan 2012
                • 2339

                Stop being so harsh to my lovebug please.

                Comment

                • #83
                  Matt1984
                  Senior Member
                  • Jan 2012
                  • 1078

                  Originally posted by Scuba Steve33
                  Stop being so harsh to my lovebug please.
                  Your love bug seems like TONS of fun
                  sigpicWe need to ban water to stop the poor fat kids from drowning - Ted Nugent

                  Comment

                  • #84
                    NastyNate
                    Senior Member
                    • May 2012
                    • 1697

                    now, now boys, there is plenty of her to go around.
                    -NN

                    Comment

                    • #85
                      chris
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Apr 2006
                      • 19452

                      Originally posted by Marinos
                      gonna need more than a harpoon for that one.

                      Originally posted by NastyNate
                      now, now boys, there is plenty of her to go around.
                      several times from what i see.
                      http://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php
                      sigpic
                      Thank your neighbor and fellow gun owners for passing Prop 63. For that gun control is a winning legislative agenda.
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Dj8tdSC1A
                      contact the governor
                      https://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php
                      In Memory of Spc Torres May 5th 2006 al-Hillah, Iraq. I will miss you my friend.
                      NRA Life Member.

                      Comment

                      • #86
                        64physhy
                        Senior Member
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 733

                        Hey, O.P., this is a classified pic of our secret weapon. If encountered, be sure to keep up-wind!
                        Work harder! Millions on welfare are depending on you!

                        Comment

                        • #87
                          maitime
                          Banned
                          • Jul 2012
                          • 210

                          Originally posted by 64physhy
                          Hey, O.P., this is a classified pic of our secret weapon. If encountered, be sure to keep up-wind!
                          I thought it was used as a mini sub to transport Marines underwater

                          Comment

                          • #88
                            Matt1984
                            Senior Member
                            • Jan 2012
                            • 1078

                            Originally posted by maitime
                            I thought it was used as a mini sub to transport Marines underwater
                            A mini sub?!?!?!? That thing is a Los Angeles class nuclear submarine....Its ready for World War III
                            sigpicWe need to ban water to stop the poor fat kids from drowning - Ted Nugent

                            Comment

                            • #89
                              64physhy
                              Senior Member
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 733

                              Originally posted by maitime
                              I thought it was used as a mini sub to transport Marines underwater
                              Do you seriously think we could get THAT to go underwater?
                              Work harder! Millions on welfare are depending on you!

                              Comment

                              • #90
                                Staz
                                Member
                                • Jul 2012
                                • 151

                                put a doughnut on a fishhook and you could

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1