Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
GEN Petraeus Speech
Collapse
X
-
I've seen this. I have also seen this article: http://rhinoden.rangerup.com/i-wrote-this/
Now Ranger-Up is a great group and I have purchased items from their store and follow some of the work/support they do involving Veterans being a Veteran ran Organization and all.
Some people may say this is bull****, but hey who knows. This may just be one of those things that circulates the internet like all the "Like this picture or the Puppy dies" sort of **** you see on Facebook now a days.
Regardless of who wrote it, it's great.
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,640
Posts: 25,149,933
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 21760 users online. 55 members and 21705 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment