Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

How do you guys feel about this?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • laabstract
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2006
    • 1960

    How do you guys feel about this?

    How do you guys feel about this?













    Last edited by laabstract; 08-25-2012, 12:52 PM.
    In memory of Ricky Lee Turner, January 16th 2009 Baghdad Iraq

    In memory of Rogelio Antonio Ramirez, August 26th 2007
    Saqlawiyah Iraq

    "most people quick to go to war haven't seen it."-
    unknown

    Check out my YouTube page
    http://www.youtube.com/user/DJCBX/videos
  • #2
    xpbprox
    Banned
    • Oct 2010
    • 936

    Everybody gets a trophy just for playing right

    Comment

    • #3
      Cpl. Haas
      Senior Member
      CGN Contributor
      • Dec 2006
      • 2098

      Hey, it's hard work earning that ribbon! You gotta sign your name in cursive on the enlistment contract... raise your right hand (That involves remembering which one is your right hand)... and let some old guy in a white coat at MEPS touch your balls! That's worthy of its own ribbon right there!



      "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"

      You can trust me. I'm a arecrooman... aircroomen... airecrewmen... I fly on planes.

      Comment

      • #4
        laabstract
        Senior Member
        • Jan 2006
        • 1960

        I think the Sticker needs to be bigger.
        In memory of Ricky Lee Turner, January 16th 2009 Baghdad Iraq

        In memory of Rogelio Antonio Ramirez, August 26th 2007
        Saqlawiyah Iraq

        "most people quick to go to war haven't seen it."-
        unknown

        Check out my YouTube page
        http://www.youtube.com/user/DJCBX/videos

        Comment

        • #5
          paul0660
          In Memoriam
          • Jul 2007
          • 15669

          So, everyone gets that ribbon?

          I never served, have enormous respect for most, and have no idea what these colors mean.

          I have met a few men, at my age of 58, who were "Vietnam era vets" who never got there, as most did not.

          The best story I heard was from a Marine from whom I bought cars later, who heard Neil Armstrong landed on the moon while face down in a paddy, trying to keep the rest of him down.

          Actually that was his second best story, and the Marine was face down, not Neil.

          I just heard Armstrong passed away.
          Last edited by paul0660; 08-25-2012, 1:33 PM.
          *REMOVE THIS PART BEFORE POSTING*

          Comment

          • #6
            Cpl. Haas
            Senior Member
            CGN Contributor
            • Dec 2006
            • 2098

            Originally posted by paul0660
            So, everyone gets that ribbon?
            Yeah, that's the National Defense Service Medal... everyone who serves in the military during a time of "national emergency" gets it. Since 09/11/2001, that national emergency has been the War on Terror.



            "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"

            You can trust me. I'm a arecrooman... aircroomen... airecrewmen... I fly on planes.

            Comment

            • #7
              Milsurps
              Senior Member
              • May 2010
              • 2232

              Navy slang1.htm
              sigpic
              Dulce Bellum Inexpertis

              NRA Patron Member
              NRA Range Safety Officer
              California Rifle & Pistol Association Member


              I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions.
              كافر

              Comment

              • #8
                SgtMerc
                Senior Member
                • Dec 2011
                • 767

                Firewatch ribbon!

                Kid must be fresh out of MOS school. Couple months down the line and he'll replace it with a ribbon rack sticker, comprised of National Defense and Global War on Terror Service medal
                RIP Cpl Contreras, Sgt Atwell and LtCol Raible.

                Comment

                • #9
                  CavTrooper
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Jul 2007
                  • 5944

                  Im a big fan of guys who put thier entire ERB on the back window, it makes me smile.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Comcam
                    Member
                    • May 2011
                    • 158

                    I need that for the back of my car! The pizza stain or fire watch ribbon!


                    NRA: Life Member

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Cpl. Haas
                      Senior Member
                      CGN Contributor
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 2098

                      He's missing his MOS patch...




                      "Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"

                      You can trust me. I'm a arecrooman... aircroomen... airecrewmen... I fly on planes.

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        rooster85
                        Senior Member
                        • May 2010
                        • 680

                        The goold ol pizza stain ribbon.
                        Looking for : Savage 24 .30-30/12 Ga
                        Marlin 336 .35 Rem

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          roll2li
                          Senior Member
                          • Dec 2010
                          • 849

                          Looks custom too, can't find it on any decal site I've checked up on
                          Originally posted by Josh3239
                          You should be more worried about how to use your guns, not what guns will be "magical".

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            Yugo
                            Calguns Addict
                            • Feb 2011
                            • 8400

                            sigpic

                            Originally posted by WAMO556
                            Voting for Donald Trump is the protest vote against: Keynesian economics, Neocon wars, exporting jobs, open borders, Washington criminal cartel, too big to fail banks and too big to jail pols and banksters.

                            Cutting off foreign aid to EVERY country and dismantling the police/surveillance state!

                            Umm yeah!!!!!

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              xpbprox
                              Banned
                              • Oct 2010
                              • 936

                              I also question his choice in cars....

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1