Hey guys, I saw the other post about the national guard but didn't want to piggy back off of the other guys thread. I'm seriously thinking of joining the ca ng after a 6 year break. I was medically discharged but am able to go back in with a waiver. I got out of the Army as a e-4, 21b mos.
What are the chances of me being able to go in the guard as something besides 21b? What about going in as a warrant officer? I get my bachelors degree in May and I would like to see if I could go back in as a helicopter pilot, apache, Blackhawk, chinook it really doesn't matter at this point, I just need to find out my options at this point some could pitch the idea to my wife.
I really don't want to go back in as a 21b.
Any helpful information is very much appreciated.
What are the chances of me being able to go in the guard as something besides 21b? What about going in as a warrant officer? I get my bachelors degree in May and I would like to see if I could go back in as a helicopter pilot, apache, Blackhawk, chinook it really doesn't matter at this point, I just need to find out my options at this point some could pitch the idea to my wife.
I really don't want to go back in as a 21b.
Any helpful information is very much appreciated.

Comment