Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Grandson is on the Move

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GMG
    Calguns Addict
    • Dec 2008
    • 7974

    Grandson is on the Move

    Hes stationed in Okinawa, headed for Clark AF base in the PI.

    A 3wk. training exercise. I told him if he ever got up near Subic Bay, to go into

    the town of Olonopo and say hi to the girls in the bar's for me. They would only

    be +70 yrs. old by now.
    sigpic

    A member of The Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club
  • #2
    Fjold
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Oct 2005
    • 23064

    Originally posted by GMG
    Hes stationed in Okinawa, headed for Clark AF base in the PI.

    A 3wk. training exercise. I told him if he ever got up near Subic Bay, to go into

    the town of Olonopo and say hi to the girls in the bar's for me. They would only

    be +70 yrs. old by now.
    And probably still working.
    Frank

    One rifle, one planet, Holland's 375




    Life Member NRA, CRPA and SAF

    Comment

    • #3
      GMG
      Calguns Addict
      • Dec 2008
      • 7974

      Originally posted by Fjold
      And probably still working.

      I wouldn't bet against it !
      sigpic

      A member of The Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1