I have been out of the Army for almost 14 years and remember wearing the woodland camo uniform. I was wondering what current service members thought of the new A-TACS camo that is currently out? Would you prefer that or multi-cam?
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
A-TACS Camoflage
Collapse
X
-
A-TACS Camoflage
Last edited by lrdchivalry; 11-19-2011, 12:36 PM.Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.
--Cesare, Marquis of Beccaria, "On Crimes and Punishment"Tags: None -
I lub multi-cam. I'm kinda partial to the new Air Force tiger stripe too.
Former political prisoner who escaped on 9-24-23.
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,539
Posts: 25,148,811
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,901
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 17813 users online. 59 members and 17754 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment