He's talking about help with school. I'm going to be using my G.I. Bill this year and going back to school. It's been almost 15 years since I've been in school. OP thanks for bringing this up I have a friend who is trying to start a vet outreach program for combat vets to help them with school, business, finances and just having someone to talk to if you ever feel the need. It's a cool little setup. Reminds me of Calgun's a little bit. As soon as he gets it up and running I'll post links on here. They are still getting the final bugs out of the site.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
need help with idea
Collapse
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,655
Posts: 25,150,167
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 15056 users online. 138 members and 14918 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment