Doing a PPT this weekend and driving over an hour so I want make sure I have this right. The FAQ said Real ID required or supplemental document. Can I bring my FSC, Standard CA driver’s license and a vehicle registration with my current address and be ok with being turned away. Thanks all.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Docs for gun purchase
Collapse
X
-
See the sticky, http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s....php?t=1629288 - it tells you what to bring if you do not yet have Real ID.ARCHIVED Calguns Foundation Wiki here: http://web.archive.org/web/201908310...itle=Main_Page
Frozen in 2015, it is falling out of date and I can no longer edit the content. But much of it is still good! -
And also the FFL and sometimes the day of the week...
I wouldn't drive a long way without asking the FFL what they want. An old school non-REAL ID + non-FLA DL/ID should be fine but some FFLs will treat it the same as FLA IDLast edited by SkyHawk; 07-06-2021, 10:39 AM.Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,699
Posts: 25,150,648
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,829
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 16980 users online. 110 members and 16870 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.


Comment