Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

failed check for ammo

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • wichlaz
    Member
    • Feb 2019
    • 124

    failed check for ammo

    I went to Coyote Pt.

    I was purchasing a box of ammo. Failed the check.

    I moved two months ago.

    I changed my address with DMV

    I changed my address with DOJ and FBI (my job requires)

    I change my address with local LE for my CC permit.

    Seems, that because my current legal address doesn't match the address I was living at when I made my last firearms purchase, I was denied.

    This was at Coyote Point Armory. I was told I needed to go online and change the address on one of my gun registrations to be approved.
  • #2
    Uncivil Engineer
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2016
    • 1101

    Time to buy a new gun?

    Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

    Comment

    • #3
      Gowking
      Veteran Member
      • Mar 2008
      • 2664

      I’m surprised the CC permit doesn’t exempt you from the bg check.

      Comment

      • #4
        Librarian
        Admin and Poltergeist
        CGN Contributor - Lifetime
        • Oct 2005
        • 44690

        Originally posted by Gowking
        I’m surprised the CC permit doesn’t exempt you from the bg check.
        In California? This is not Free America, my friend.

        Originally posted by wichlaz
        I was told I needed to go online and change the address on one of my gun registrations to be approved.
        That seems to be the solution.
        ARCHIVED Calguns Foundation Wiki here: http://web.archive.org/web/201908310...itle=Main_Page

        Frozen in 2015, it is falling out of date and I can no longer edit the content. But much of it is still good!

        Comment

        • #5
          wichlaz
          Member
          • Feb 2019
          • 124

          Originally posted by Uncivil Engineer
          Time to buy a new gun?

          Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
          My new gun money, went to a flipping generator...can't even beging to describe how angry that makes me. THOUGH, i feel 100% blessed that I was able to provide that comfort for my family and clients.

          Comment

          • #6
            Uncivil Engineer
            Senior Member
            • Nov 2016
            • 1101

            You and me both. Had to get a generator. **** pge

            Comment

            • #7
              aBrowningfan
              Senior Member
              • Jan 2014
              • 1475

              Originally posted by Uncivil Engineer
              You and me both. Had to get a generator. **** pge
              A lot of other folks are doing the same. PG&E are going to hasten the de-centralization of the power supply by their stupid power outages. #F*CKPG&E

              Comment

              • #8
                Scratch705
                I need a LIFE!!
                • May 2009
                • 12537

                pay for the $19 check.

                seems to solve this issue.

                since those without guns at all can pass under the $19 check.
                Originally posted by leelaw
                Because -ohmigosh- they can add their opinions, too?
                Originally posted by SoCalSig1911
                Preppers canceled my order this afternoon because I called them a disgrace... Not ordering from those clowns again.
                Originally posted by PrepperGunShop
                Truthfully, we cancelled your order because of your lack of civility and your threats ... What is a problem is when you threaten my customer service team and make demands instead of being civil. Plain and simple just don't be an a**hole (where you told us to shove it).

                Comment

                • #9
                  Milsurp1
                  Veteran Member
                  • Aug 2016
                  • 3091

                  Notify Michael and Associates. They are litigating this issue against the state and keeping track of all of these wrongful denials.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    wichlaz
                    Member
                    • Feb 2019
                    • 124

                    Thank you, sent them a message

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1