Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

M9 Bayonet

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cjspinn
    Junior Member
    • Apr 2014
    • 3

    M9 Bayonet

    I'm in search of a M9 Bayonet. Prefer Phobis or Buck. NOT interested in Ontario version. Replay with a message or call/text 669-444-0309.
  • #2
    jarhead714
    Calguns Addict
    • Dec 2012
    • 9633

    People don't want to give them up unless you take the whole rifle. I'm looking for one too, but I think Amazon may be your best bet. 90 bucks I think.

    Comment

    • #3
      Twistedsteel
      Member
      • Apr 2009
      • 310

      These used to be on eBay all the time, I haven't looked recently though. I've literally bought and sold dozens of them. Unfortunately I didn't keep one for myself ok so I just checked eBay and the bucks and phrobis are going for 150 and up! Damn I used to buy them for like 40 bucks.
      Last edited by Twistedsteel; 05-15-2014, 9:13 PM.
      "You can get more with a kind word and a gun than you get with a kind word alone" Al Capone

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1