Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Leatherman Raptor

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BayAreaShooter
    Calguns Addict
    • Aug 2010
    • 5054

    Leatherman Raptor

    Anyone else get one of these? They came out earlier this year. I'm loving mine.



    If anyone want's to get one PM me and I will give you a link to a killer deal on them. Free shipping and no tax.



    EDIT: I have been getting a lot of PM's about these so I will just post the link as it is easier. You MUST use the promo code to get the FREE shipping. The promo code is (nutnfancy). It will come out to $42.00 shipped which is a great deal. Enjoy them everyone.








    Last edited by BayAreaShooter; 05-04-2014, 3:01 PM.
    sigpic
  • #2
    nosuchagency
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2008
    • 1171

    that's pretty cool; i'll have to read up on them.
    Originally posted by Graybeard
    Seriously the quality of some of the posts on here has gone waaaaayyyyyy down
    Originally posted by cannon
    You have not been here long enough to see how low they can really go.

    Comment

    • #3
      chris
      I need a LIFE!!
      • Apr 2006
      • 19452

      they look good.
      http://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php
      sigpic
      Thank your neighbor and fellow gun owners for passing Prop 63. For that gun control is a winning legislative agenda.
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Dj8tdSC1A
      contact the governor
      https://govnews.ca.gov/gov39mail/mail.php
      In Memory of Spc Torres May 5th 2006 al-Hillah, Iraq. I will miss you my friend.
      NRA Life Member.

      Comment

      • #4
        SNCaliber
        Veteran Member
        • Mar 2012
        • 3222

        damn thats one useful tool, very cool
        -Sang

        Comment

        • #5
          BayAreaShooter
          Calguns Addict
          • Aug 2010
          • 5054

          The only thing I will probably ever use is the actual shears, but that's the only reason I bought it so that's alright with me. I forgot to mention it comes with a pretty nice holster as well. It can attach to Molle and can be moved into any position you like.
          Last edited by BayAreaShooter; 04-23-2014, 6:44 PM.
          sigpic

          Comment

          • #6
            BayAreaShooter
            Calguns Addict
            • Aug 2010
            • 5054





            sigpic

            Comment

            • #7
              DavidR310
              CGSSA Coordinator
              CGN Contributor
              • Apr 2011
              • 3116

              I most likely would use only the shears and O2 wrench but it seems nice. Would hate to lose them for what they retail for.

              LA Police Gear has them for $59 right now. If you know where it is cheaper, let me know!



              Last edited by DavidR310; 04-30-2014, 11:08 PM.

              Comment

              • #8
                Worknstiff
                Member
                • Dec 2013
                • 334

                I want one

                Sent from my C6606 using Tapatalk
                Now go home and get yer shine box....

                Comment

                • #9
                  SonofWWIIDI
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Nov 2011
                  • 21583

                  I want one just to have it. I love cool gadgets like that.
                  Sorry, not sorry.
                  🎺

                  Dear autocorrect, I'm really getting tired of your shirt!

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Worknstiff
                    Member
                    • Dec 2013
                    • 334



                    So I got one with the intentions of giving it to my fiance for mothers day since she's a med student but now that I'm playing with it I think she's getting the standard roses and dinner cause I like this way to much

                    Sent from my C6606 using Tapatalk
                    Now go home and get yer shine box....

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      golfish
                      I need a LIFE!!
                      • Mar 2013
                      • 10124

                      Those look work friendly. I use a utility blade folder all day long but works coming down on open blades and want us to use these.


                      BTW, what do you guys use to sharpen the strap cutter on the Raptor
                      Last edited by golfish; 05-01-2014, 2:51 PM.
                      It takes a lot of balls to play golf the way I do.
                      Happiness is a warm gun.

                      MLC, First 3

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        BayAreaShooter
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Aug 2010
                        • 5054

                        Originally posted by DavidR310
                        I most likely would use only the shears and O2 wrench but it seems nice. Would hate to lose them for what they retail for.

                        LA Police Gear has them for $59 right now. If you know where it is cheaper, let me know!



                        Hope you didn't buy from the other site already as I just got your PM. Sorry it took me so long to respond.
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          BayAreaShooter
                          Calguns Addict
                          • Aug 2010
                          • 5054

                          I know I sent the link to a bunch of people. Anyone get theirs? How are you liking them?
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          UA-8071174-1