I bought this last year for my birthday and since then I have up graded. So it is up FS. I took off the 3 pin apex sight and quiver, included in the price, also included are 6 gold tip lightning carbon arrows. I am in Gilroy and will drive up to 20 miles to meet FTF only. The bow is fully adjustable 15-60# and the length of pull also is fully adjustable. Currently the bow is set at 40# and a 26" draw. I am asking $250
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
FS/FT bowtech diamond razor edge
Collapse
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,927
Posts: 25,153,324
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,753
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 20994 users online. 122 members and 20872 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.
