I switch between a folding coyote Ka-Bar Dozier (amazingly light, holds a edge great, and only $22) and an orange Benchmade 915 Triage. Both are great depending on what I have going on that day, though I tend to gravitate towards the Ka-Bar given its weight and smaller overall size.
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
EDC
Collapse
X
-
-
Ontario RAT!If you are wondering if you can get a LTC in Riverside County: THE ANSWER IS YES!
Join the discussion at:http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/s...d.php?t=352777Comment
-
If it is then there are ALOT of people who are committing felonies right now. I've met people who carry the large KA-BAR TDIs and push knives.
I used to carry a cheap 4 inch fixed blade concealed (forgot what brand) because wearing it out on my belt openly scared people around me even though it's perfectly legal to do. Then I fell in love Cold Steel's knives because their locking mechanisms on their folders have NEVER failed me.
Right now I carry their XL Vaquero fully serrated or the American Lawman for utility purpose work.Comment
-
Kershaw folder is EDC but sometimes I also carry an old Leatherman that my dad gave me from the 80's.. I hope I will soon be getting the call stating my LTC is approved and I will add a sig sp2022 to the EDC list.Comment
-
Camillus Heat."Good friends, good food & good wine. Anything else is just a waste of soy sauce.":)Comment
-
-
One of these. One is a slicer, the other for doing work.
Comment
-
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,661
Posts: 25,150,248
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,868
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 15996 users online. 135 members and 15861 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment