Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

EDC

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • wolfy
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2011
    • 983


    started with spyderco which is my favorite, it's the biggest knife and yet the lightest. I just can't use it in my career field. Bought the buck to hold me over while the kersaw was being shipped. Kersaw came out the box sharp and looks great and goes to work with my everyday. My next work expense will be a benchmade and another japanese spyderco.

    Comment

    • M3thodBombZ
      Member
      • Aug 2012
      • 412

      Spyderco Tasman Salt fully serrated

      Thinkers before shooters -Travis Haley

      Comment

      • 8mmFMJ
        Calguns Addict
        • Aug 2011
        • 7405

        Comment

        • l8apex
          Senior Member
          • Mar 2009
          • 663

          Hinderer XM-18 or Spyderco P'Kal
          It's the Indian, not the Arrow

          Comment

          • nosuchagency
            Senior Member
            • Jan 2008
            • 1170

            here's a 710 for you, ed...

            Originally posted by Graybeard
            Seriously the quality of some of the posts on here has gone waaaaayyyyyy down
            Originally posted by cannon
            You have not been here long enough to see how low they can really go.

            Comment

            • norcalcyclist
              CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
              CGN Contributor - Lifetime
              • Apr 2012
              • 290

              Here's mine...CR Damascus Sebenza:

              Comment

              • ElvenSoul
                I need a LIFE!!
                • Apr 2008
                • 17431

                sigpic

                Comment

                • orangeglo
                  Calguns Addict
                  • Nov 2009
                  • 5818

                  Originally posted by norcalcyclist
                  Here's mine...CR Damascus Sebenza:

                  Beautiful knife. I have to pick one of these up eventually.

                  Comment

                  • norcalcyclist
                    CGN/CGSSA Contributor - Lifetime
                    CGN Contributor - Lifetime
                    • Apr 2012
                    • 290

                    Thank you...I have a real thing for Crawfords too. Pat & Wes make some beautiful knives - I collect instead of carry those

                    Comment

                    • swilson
                      Senior Member
                      • Jan 2011
                      • 732

                      Originally posted by mossy
                      image.jpg

                      Great minds think alike!

                      Comment

                      • BayAreaShooter
                        Calguns Addict
                        • Aug 2010
                        • 5054

                        The guys carrying Sebenza's know what's up.
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        • SFCRoOKs
                          Senior Member
                          • Feb 2011
                          • 765

                          new EDC Jake Hoback Kwaiback
                          ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ _Psalm 144:1_
                          [.308]-[7.62]-[6.8SPC]-[5.56NATO]-[5.45]-[12ga]
                          [.45ACP]-[9MM]-[.22LR]
                          Blades & Guns

                          Comment

                          • golfish
                            I need a LIFE!!
                            • Mar 2013
                            • 10124

                            Originally posted by SFCRoOKs
                            new EDC Jake Hoback Kwaiback
                            I'd like to see a picture of this one. I collect knifes but this is way too much for me.
                            It takes a lot of balls to play golf the way I do.
                            Happiness is a warm gun.

                            MLC, First 3

                            Comment

                            • kakinuma-kun
                              Member
                              • Jun 2009
                              • 256

                              Bladetech Ganyana.

                              Comment

                              • SFCRoOKs
                                Senior Member
                                • Feb 2011
                                • 765

                                Originally posted by golfish
                                I'd like to see a picture of this one. I collect knifes but this is way too much for me.
                                Kwaiback midtech with custom pivot/clip
                                ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ _Psalm 144:1_
                                [.308]-[7.62]-[6.8SPC]-[5.56NATO]-[5.45]-[12ga]
                                [.45ACP]-[9MM]-[.22LR]
                                Blades & Guns

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                UA-8071174-1