Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Small screw sets

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • golfish
    I need a LIFE!!
    • Mar 2013
    • 10124

    Small screw sets

    Hey fellas,
    I lost one of the tiny screws that hold on the belt clip for my Civivi knife. It's crazy money to get a replacement one from them.

    Seems like the older I get the more this kind of thing happens. Do you guys know of a decent screw kit for missing screws like these?

    Thanks
    fish
    It takes a lot of balls to play golf the way I do.
    Happiness is a warm gun.

    MLC, First 3
  • #2
    Tripplet918
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2022
    • 914

    Mail a sample it to me. I think a stamp is still 50 cents. I have a thread pitch gauge. A local fastener store may have one too. After determining the thread pitch, simply buy them off eBay or Amazon or find them right there at your local fastener store.

    The big fastener store will make you buy a hunerd

    Comment

    • #3
      gorn5150
      Senior Member
      • Aug 2007
      • 1453

      Amazon sells civivi clips with screws. The screw specs are:
      Screw Size: T8 ∅4*1.5*M2.5*4.5mm

      Comment

      • #4
        golfish
        I need a LIFE!!
        • Mar 2013
        • 10124

        Originally posted by gorn5150
        Amazon sells civivi clips with screws. The screw specs are:
        Screw Size: T8 ∅4*1.5*M2.5*4.5mm
        Thanks gorn..
        I've seen the clips not screws included (their words) but I don't see them with screws.
        It takes a lot of balls to play golf the way I do.
        Happiness is a warm gun.

        MLC, First 3

        Comment

        • #5
          jsanch03
          Senior Member
          • Nov 2018
          • 925

          Make sure to loctite that new screw once you receive it

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1