Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

CRKT Squid

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BigPimping
    CGN Contributor
    • Feb 2010
    • 21487

    CRKT Squid

    If any of you ha a Squid to sell, Get at me. I've been looking for one for a while but nobody seems to carry them.
    sigpic

    PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person

    When pimping begins, friendship ends.

    Don't let your history be a mystery
  • #2
    M76
    Calguns Addict
    • Apr 2014
    • 5953

    sigpic
    Originally posted by dunndeal
    Stop digging.
    Originally posted by BrassCase
    I only buy fireworks from Three Finger Willie over at One Eyed Jack's Fireworks.
    iTrader

    https://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/....php?t=1884858

    Comment

    • #3
      BigPimping
      CGN Contributor
      • Feb 2010
      • 21487

      Wow. Two months backlog for the black one.
      sigpic

      PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person

      When pimping begins, friendship ends.

      Don't let your history be a mystery

      Comment

      • #4
        L4D
        Veteran Member
        • Sep 2009
        • 3053

        They were on sale for $20 before christmas. I bought two for gifts, saw the weight and quality, wanted one for myself. Too late. This is a very very good knife for even the normal price.
        RIP iTrader: Feedback Profile for L4D

        Comment

        • #5
          559BearDown
          Senior Member
          • Jan 2014
          • 1555

          Shell out a few extra bucks for something American made.

          Comment

          • #6
            BigPimping
            CGN Contributor
            • Feb 2010
            • 21487

            Just ordered that Squid on Amazon. And a Leek as well!! American made there!!!
            sigpic

            PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person

            When pimping begins, friendship ends.

            Don't let your history be a mystery

            Comment

            • #7
              BigPimping
              CGN Contributor
              • Feb 2010
              • 21487

              Got the squid and carrying it daily. Excellent inexpensive daily carry knife. I've used it quite a bit. I strongly recommend it.

              sigpic

              PIMP stands for Positive Intellectual Motivated Person

              When pimping begins, friendship ends.

              Don't let your history be a mystery

              Comment

              • #8
                jgerundio
                Junior Member
                • Sep 2018
                • 77

                Love my squid for edc

                58DE5635-62A5-427B-93B8-DE78DC3AC1DB_1_201_a.jpg

                Comment

                • #9
                  bigbossman
                  I need a LIFE!!
                  • Dec 2012
                  • 11280

                  I have one. Doesn't hold an edge for long. It's a low end piece of junk.
                  Always looking for vintage Winchester and Marlin lever action rifles. Looking to sell? Know of one for sale? Drop me a line!

                  "Give a conservative a pile of bricks and you get a beautiful city. Give a leftist a city and you get a pile of bricks."

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    357magnum
                    Senior Member
                    • Feb 2014
                    • 1219

                    Just ordered the new SQUID assisted with flipper and IKBS bearings, should be here wed.
                    Last edited by 357magnum; 03-22-2021, 11:07 AM.
                    sigpic"Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone, but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what you are going to remember about me."
                    -Al Capone-

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    UA-8071174-1