Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WWII folding machete

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nitroxdiver
    Calguns Addict
    • Aug 2009
    • 6979

    WWII folding machete

  • #2
    omega
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2005
    • 3114

    I also found one at the swap meet with the protective metal guard included in nice condition , made by Cattaraugus USA

    makes a handy survival tool

    Comment

    • #3
      nitroxdiver
      Calguns Addict
      • Aug 2009
      • 6979

      Originally posted by omega
      I also found one at the swap meet with the protective metal guard included in nice condition , made by Cattaraugus USA

      makes a handy survival tool

      Comment

      • #4
        jyo
        Calguns Addict
        • Sep 2008
        • 5320

        Wow---very cool...!

        Comment

        • #5
          omega
          Veteran Member
          • Jan 2005
          • 3114

          US Army Air Corp survival machette

          I found mine a the Antique Fair for only $40 a few years ago

          ---------------------------------------------------------------------

          another interesting knife is the WW2 USN Survival knife, looks like a big pocket knife, this would also make a nice piece to add to the collection.

          Comment

          • #6
            nitroxdiver
            Calguns Addict
            • Aug 2009
            • 6979

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1