Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Case Customer service.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tom-ADC
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 2010
    • 3614

    Case Customer service.

    Just an idea on how good buffing can work I got a great buy on these two case Folding Hunters. knives the first owner engraved both with I think one of those electric pencils. I sent them to Case and they buffed the marks out and charged me zero.
    I think the original owner etched the last four numbers of his social to prevent theft.



    US Navy Retired, NRA Lifetime member. Member CRPA

  • #2
    tcd511
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2009
    • 826

    Case has always been a standup company. They did a great job!

    Comment

    • #3
      FatCity67
      Calguns Addict
      • Jan 2011
      • 6664

      Nice!
      LetsGoBrandon
      FJB

      "From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee." -Khan

      "There is no reason to be alive if you can't do deadlift."-J.P.S.

      Comment

      • #4
        BayAreaShooter
        Calguns Addict
        • Aug 2010
        • 5054

        Awesome customer service!
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #5
          ElvenSoul
          I need a LIFE!!
          • Apr 2008
          • 17431

          They still take care of the customer!
          sigpic

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1