Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WTB: USPc .40 USP Compact

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XDshooter
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2007
    • 902

    WTB: USPc .40 USP Compact

    Looking for a USPC in .40.

    San Fernando Valley, but will travel within LA, maybe even Orange County.

    Let me know.

    Thanks
    Originally posted by E Pluribus Unum
    I was on a ride-along, and the officer i was with saw a parked car with occupants. He was going up to ask them to move their car and as soon as he gets to the window the passenger says "I have meth under my seat."

    I've never understood the self-confessors....
  • #2
    XDshooter
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2007
    • 902

    Still looking. Thanks.
    Originally posted by E Pluribus Unum
    I was on a ride-along, and the officer i was with saw a parked car with occupants. He was going up to ask them to move their car and as soon as he gets to the window the passenger says "I have meth under my seat."

    I've never understood the self-confessors....

    Comment

    • #3
      dachan
      Senior Member
      • Sep 2007
      • 1973

      Got a SST one listed here.

      Comment

      • #4
        Mike-4
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2004
        • 792

        USPc 40 mags

        If you still need some, I have several new / like new mags I can sell. Give me a PM.

        regards,
        NRA Benefactor Member

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1