Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WTB Glock 30sf

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kthehun89
    Member
    • Nov 2012
    • 128

    WTB Glock 30sf

    Looking to get a carry 45, and I've decided to go with a Glock 30sf. Looking for what's around. PM me! Bay Area but will pay for shipping.

    K
  • #2
    kthehun89
    Member
    • Nov 2012
    • 128

    I'll pay shipping!

    Comment

    • #3
      RandyD
      Calguns Addict
      • Jan 2009
      • 6673

      I have a Glock 30, with 5 magazines, magazine loader and the plastic box. I am the second owner, and I have only fired it about 50 times. If your interested send me an offer via PM.
      sigpic

      Comment

      • #4
        cdr81
        Junior Member
        • May 2013
        • 2

        I have a Glock 30sf Gen3 only owner. I have 5-6 10rd mags have to double check. I have everything that came with it new. I have less than a 1000 rounds through it. I also have 300 rounds to go with it. How much are you wanting to pay?

        Comment

        Working...
        UA-8071174-1