Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Smith & Wesson Model 19

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • gef
    Member
    • Aug 2008
    • 251

    Smith & Wesson Model 19

    Looking for a Smith and Wesson model 19 4" or 6" maybe the 2 1/2" in the Bay Area
  • #2
    RickD6023
    Member
    • May 2008
    • 288

    Good luck on your search. I have a model 19-4 4" with target trigger and hammer that I bought in August 1980 and just a little curious about your success in buying one. California doesn't list the model 19 so you are limited to a PPT.

    sigpic
    F-4E Fighter Pilot "Crazed Dog"
    Once a fighter pilot, always a fighter pilot!

    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Pistol Instructor
    NRA Certified Refuse to be a Victim Instructor
    NRA certified RSO
    USPSA Range Officer
    USCCA Member

    Comment

    • #3
      wellfedirishman
      Senior Member
      • Jun 2007
      • 2272

      Imbert and Smithers

      I saw a 19-3 at Imbert and Smithers last week. I think it was about $450.

      Good luck.

      Comment

      • #4
        PzKfW
        Senior Member
        • Dec 2007
        • 1005

        In this area if you are lucky enough to find a M19 or M66 in a gun store in good shape, expect to pay 600+... more if it's P&R.
        sigpic

        Comment

        • #5
          KimoBBZ
          Senior Member
          • Mar 2006
          • 600

          Couple for ya

          Price is a bit high for the condition... I was just at Bullseye and saw this... there's also a shiny Mod 10 there

          Local


          GREAT condition... wish I was going down there... cause I'd pick it up myself.

          SoCal


          Bid in a Proxibid online auction to acquire a S&W from Gunslinger Auctions.
          Last edited by KimoBBZ; 09-14-2008, 1:11 AM.
          Numbers to LIVE by... 22, 38, 9, 357, 44, 45, 5.56, 7.62x39, 30-30, 308, 30-06, 12

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1