Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Baretta Tomcat

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • NorCal MedTac
    Senior Member
    • Mar 2006
    • 599

    Baretta Tomcat

    Would love to find a used tomcat .32 at reasonable price if anyone has one.
    http://www.norcalmedtac.com
    Providing CPR and First Aid training, to small groups and individuals; NRA classes; Defensive Medicine, Defensive Pistol, Defensive Carbine, and Defensive Shotgun classes.


    sigpic
  • #2
    Moonclip
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2004
    • 4390

    Too bad you are in NorCal, I recently saw one on consignment at Turners for $235.
    .22short .22lr .22mag .25acp .32acp .32H&Rmag,.35rem .30carbine
    7.62x25Tok 7.62x38r .380acp .38S&W .38spl 9x18Mak 9mmPara .35rem
    9mmLargo .38super .357mag .40S&W 10mm .41mag .44spl .44mag
    .45acp .45LC 6.5Carcano 7.7Japanese 7.62x54r 6.5Swede,6.5x54r
    .30-40Krag 7.5French 8x57Mauser .223Rem 7.62x39 .410bore .30-30
    20ga 12ga .303British 8x56r 7.5x55Swiss .30-06...

    Comment

    • #3
      Mr. Beretta
      Calguns Addict
      • Dec 2005
      • 6614

      Furry

      Stop it, you're killing me!

      It's Beretta not Baretta.

      P.S.........Those tomcats are great lil' guns. Love'm. Good Luck !

      Comment

      • #4
        NorCal MedTac
        Senior Member
        • Mar 2006
        • 599

        Originally posted by Mr. Beretta
        Furry

        Stop it, you're killing me!

        It's Beretta not Baretta.

        P.S.........Those tomcats are great lil' guns. Love'm. Good Luck !
        I know between spelling and typing I'm screwed.
        http://www.norcalmedtac.com
        Providing CPR and First Aid training, to small groups and individuals; NRA classes; Defensive Medicine, Defensive Pistol, Defensive Carbine, and Defensive Shotgun classes.


        sigpic

        Comment

        • #5
          GlockNgtSgt
          Member
          • Apr 2005
          • 132

          Originally posted by furryrabbit
          I know between spelling and typing I'm screwed.
          Sir,

          If you find one and need extra magazines, let me know. My company has about 15 in stock. They are Beretta factory mags, new in the wrapper. They run $20 each + post office first class mail (around $2 a mag).

          Good luck on your search.

          Comment

          • #6
            pshaw54
            Junior Member
            • May 2008
            • 11

            just got two mags, brand new and fast shipping!

            Comment

            Working...
            UA-8071174-1