Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WTB Mini-14

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Angry_Lobster
    CGSSA Leader
    • Feb 2010
    • 368

    WTB Mini-14

    I'm looking to buy a stainless steel Mini-14 580 series or newer, preferably with a wooden stock. Must be 580 series or newer

    Big plus if it comes with:
    -wood stock
    -An optics mount of some sort
    -Any given reasonable optics
    -Extra mags
    -I guess a sling, but it'd have to be a really cool one given that I'm a leather worker and can make a nice one of my own for next to nothing.
    -I guess the factory lock, since Ruger actually gives half decent locks with their guns that you can use just like any other pad lock.

    MAJOR plus if you've got:
    -Magazine parts not in kit form (as it is still legal to buy loose magazine parts)
    -A Ruger factory folding stock...for out of state shooting, obviously

    I'm located in West LA and am willing to travel within LA county and northern OC; if you're north of Santa Clarita or South of Laguna Beach I'll consider meeting half way, but I run a business that requires me to stay close to L.A. 24/7 so I'd rather pay you more cash to come to me than have to drive to your area twice thanks to the stupid waiting period.

    PM me with what you have and what you're looking to get for it. I've been watching the classifieds and I've worked for an FFL so I won't low ball you but I also won't pay an overly gouging price. I'm a reasonable guy so just be up front with what you want and we'll make a deal.

    EDIT: I've had three or four people contact me who are unsure of whether or not their Mini 14 is a 580 series or newer gun. Easiest way to tell is if the serial number on the gun begins with 580- or a higher number (they are currently on 582 I think). If you need further help figuring out which gun you have, check out Ruger's product history page here: http://www.ruger.com/service/productHistory.html#

    Just to clarify, I'm not looking for anything older than a 580 series gun, meaning I'm not interested in any guns made before 2005.
    Last edited by Angry_Lobster; 01-02-2014, 11:21 AM.
  • #2
    Angry_Lobster
    CGSSA Leader
    • Feb 2010
    • 368

    Hopeful bump!

    Comment

    • #3
      Angry_Lobster
      CGSSA Leader
      • Feb 2010
      • 368

      Still hopeful.

      Comment

      • #4
        Angry_Lobster
        CGSSA Leader
        • Feb 2010
        • 368

        Bump I guess

        Comment

        • #5
          669robert
          Member
          • May 2013
          • 322

          I have a mini14 ranch with wood stock and stainless bsrrel . Never fired , stored away
          In gun safe. $800 , in LA COUNTY. Csll 424-224-2806. Leave voice mail if I do not answer

          Comment

          • #6
            Angry_Lobster
            CGSSA Leader
            • Feb 2010
            • 368

            Will call you some time this week, I'm bogged down at work so bear with me if it takes me a couple days.

            Comment

            • #7
              Angry_Lobster
              CGSSA Leader
              • Feb 2010
              • 368

              Bump still looking. I guess if you've got a stainless gun with a black stock I'd consider that too.

              Comment

              • #8
                Glockrocks
                Senior Member
                • Apr 2012
                • 629

                too bad you're not looking for a mini 30 with your description...

                Comment

                • #9
                  Angry_Lobster
                  CGSSA Leader
                  • Feb 2010
                  • 368

                  BUMP

                  Yeah I don't think I'd be that interested in a mini 30 unless you've got a mess of factory rebuild kits. I considered a 30 for a while but reloading/ammo costs and the slightly less available mags was my primary reasoning for going with the 14.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    hkseeker62
                    Junior Member
                    • Oct 2009
                    • 78

                    PM Sent...

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      Angry_Lobster
                      CGSSA Leader
                      • Feb 2010
                      • 368

                      Bump PMs replied OP edited

                      Comment

                      • #12
                        Angry_Lobster
                        CGSSA Leader
                        • Feb 2010
                        • 368

                        I just got a new stereo and this thing is BUMPIN

                        No really I just did get a new stereo. It was free, why not?

                        Comment

                        • #13
                          hkseeker62
                          Junior Member
                          • Oct 2009
                          • 78

                          PM Sent...

                          Comment

                          • #14
                            hkseeker62
                            Junior Member
                            • Oct 2009
                            • 78

                            PM Sent...

                            Comment

                            • #15
                              Angry_Lobster
                              CGSSA Leader
                              • Feb 2010
                              • 368

                              Still looking for a 580 series or newer!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              UA-8071174-1