Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WTB: GLOCK 24

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LETLEAD
    Member
    • Jan 2013
    • 275

    WTB: GLOCK 24

    I have an itch to get a Glock 24 (.40 caliber)
    Go Where You Are Celebrated And Not Where You Are Tolerated.
  • #2
    Gutz
    CGN/CGSSA Contributor
    • Jan 2013
    • 4127

    Jeebus!!!! Good luck! Never seen a 24 in real life!

    1A - 2A= -1A :(

    Comment

    • #3
      LETLEAD
      Member
      • Jan 2013
      • 275

      Man !! I love your avatar.That image of the Glock 24 looks delicious. And,in respect,for the hunt of Glock 24. " I'm going to have me some fun." "I going to have me some fun.".
      Last edited by LETLEAD; 06-03-2013, 8:00 PM. Reason: missing letter in word.
      Go Where You Are Celebrated And Not Where You Are Tolerated.

      Comment

      • #4
        LETLEAD
        Member
        • Jan 2013
        • 275

        BUMP.
        Go Where You Are Celebrated And Not Where You Are Tolerated.

        Comment

        • #5
          k9noid
          Member
          • Sep 2009
          • 393

          I have one....unfired sitting in my safe....let me think about it. Just letting you know they are out there......

          Comment

          • #6
            LETLEAD
            Member
            • Jan 2013
            • 275

            BUMP.
            Go Where You Are Celebrated And Not Where You Are Tolerated.

            Comment

            • #7
              LETLEAD
              Member
              • Jan 2013
              • 275

              Originally posted by k9noid
              I have one....unfired sitting in my safe....let me think about it. Just letting you know they are out there......
              Glock 24 is a work of art. She's strikingly impressive
              Last edited by LETLEAD; 06-06-2013, 6:43 PM. Reason: unnecessary item.
              Go Where You Are Celebrated And Not Where You Are Tolerated.

              Comment

              • #8
                LETLEAD
                Member
                • Jan 2013
                • 275

                Bump
                Go Where You Are Celebrated And Not Where You Are Tolerated.

                Comment

                • #9
                  bloodhoundsgottarun
                  Junior Member
                  • Jun 2014
                  • 34

                  Mine is up for sale with goodies.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  UA-8071174-1