Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Need help assembling a stripped lower-Sacramento

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 762ch
    Senior Member
    • Jan 2013
    • 1121

    Need help assembling a stripped lower-Sacramento

    I am picking up a stripped lower tomorrow, but I've never assembled one. I have a parts kit and a complete stock assembly that I need help installing.

    Payment can be Ammo, Rebuild kits AR/AK or, Cash or some Good beer !!

    Thanks
  • #2
    2slo4u
    Member
    • Jan 2013
    • 142

    I can help you, I've done a few of them.
    ...but as for me and my house, we will serve The Lord.
    Joshua 24:15.

    Comment

    • #3
      762ch
      Senior Member
      • Jan 2013
      • 1121

      PM sent, hope you are local! Thermia?

      Thanks!

      Comment

      • #4
        sprig
        Senior Member
        • Dec 2011
        • 508

        Youtube....its really easy.

        Comment

        • #5
          Carsgunsandchics
          Veteran Member
          • Mar 2009
          • 3537

          Let me know if you haven't found anyone yet. I'm in North Highlands.
          Originally posted by fighterpilot562
          I am more of a sucker than a blower...

          Comment

          • #6
            benz510
            Senior Member
            • Feb 2009
            • 631

            just youtube it. I built my first and already on my second using Youtube. just be Patient! Don't wanna rush and mess something up.
            NRA Member

            Comment

            • #7
              kuletchi
              Senior Member
              • Jul 2011
              • 2121

              I could help for free. But, I'm in socal. You tube is an easy way of learning.

              Comment

              • #8
                loves2shootstuff
                Senior Member
                • Nov 2009
                • 821

                I'm in Elk Grove and can help, plus I've got the tools needed. PM me if you still need some help.

                Comment

                • #9
                  dut
                  Senior Member
                  • Dec 2010
                  • 501

                  It's too easy, check out YouTube. I think it was the CMMG (silent animated video) video that I watched.

                  Comment

                  • #10
                    Jet Setter
                    Calguns Addict
                    • Aug 2012
                    • 5348

                    Let me know. I am in Rocklin. I can help and bring some tools also. Quite easy.
                    *********************
                    WTS:
                    1. PW 800+ Hydro Multispeed (just the hydraulic unit that also works with Spolar press)
                    2. PW 800B converted to 800C (12 gauge) with lots of accessories and upgrades
                    3. Hornady 366 (12 gauge)

                    Comment

                    • #11
                      762ch
                      Senior Member
                      • Jan 2013
                      • 1121

                      Thank you all for the offers! I ended up watching the Brownells video series, and it went very smoothly. My LPK was missing a few pieces, but i got what I needed from shooters warehouse. They always go above and beyond to help out.

                      Thanks again to all! See you at the range!

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      UA-8071174-1