Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WTB Eley .22 Short

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • conradin
    Junior Member
    • Apr 2012
    • 72

    WTB Eley .22 Short

    I am looking for a box or just a dozen cartridges of .22 short. I have an antique pistol that is supposedly for .22L but I suspect it may be for .22 Short instead because at .22L it is still too tight to close the chamber. I live in Oakland. A box will be nice, or just some old .22 short. I will mainly use it to check whether they will fit the chamber, and if possible fire.
    Traders has sold out of .22. That is why I am asking here.
    We can always negotiate the price later. Its not something that is expensive, maybe $10 a box. Eley is nice, CCI is also nice, or RWS, it does not matter, I am testing an antique pistol after all..
  • #2
    conradin
    Junior Member
    • Apr 2012
    • 72

    WTB Eley .22 Short

    Wanted to buy Eley .22 Short. Some are also called RF .22 Short. Ideally the ones with the plastic box.

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1