Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WTB Walther PPK

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • adamsgame62
    Member
    • Jan 2013
    • 162

    WTB Walther PPK

    Walther ppk for cash. Big bond fan. cant not have one
  • #2
    Hoytforlife
    Junior Member
    • Feb 2013
    • 14

    I have a 1938 Walther PPK .32 for sale my grandfather acquired from Germany during the war...if interested.

    Comment

    • #3
      SoCalXD
      Senior Member
      CGN Contributor
      • Dec 2006
      • 969

      I have an Iver-Jennings TP22, a Walther TPH/PP clone that you can "play Bond" with, for a lot cheaper than a real Walther in .32 cal would cost you to buy shoot! $180 with two mags.

      Comment

      • #4
        tacloader
        Member
        • Jun 2009
        • 123

        PPK

        Hello, I have a one of a kind Interarms PPK .380 unfired in box, SS with serial Axxx007. A real gem for the James Bond fan. Absolutely beautiful. $1400. Thank you.

        Comment

        • #5
          Socal553
          Member
          • Feb 2013
          • 184

          P-64 is a legit copy for $250

          Comment

          Working...
          UA-8071174-1