Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WTB -Colt Python Original Diamond wood grips

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Coca-Cola777
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2009
    • 581

    WTB -Colt Python Original Diamond wood grips

    I am looking to buy a pair of Colt Python Diamond wood grips, I am looking for a near mint pair to put back on my python, Would pay Cash or trade grips for ammo if would rather since some ammo is kinda hard to find at a decent price right now, but if you have a set of wood Python grips to sell please send me a PM with the info and I'll get back to you A.S.A.P. Thanks
    "All a man has is his word, once thats broke, he's no longer a man, he's a coward"
  • #2
    Coca-Cola777
    Senior Member
    • Nov 2009
    • 581

    still looking..
    "All a man has is his word, once thats broke, he's no longer a man, he's a coward"

    Comment

    Working...
    UA-8071174-1