......
Unconfigured Ad Widget
Collapse
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
nada
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
btt -
bttComment
-
bttComment
-
bttComment
-
-
bttComment
-
I've got a couple early Winchester Model '94 that I might be interested in selling. One is a SRC in .38-55 first year production. The other is also a SRC in .30WCF early 1900's production I believe. Let me know if you have any interest."Shoot them big guns....You can see the holes better!!"
What say the Brethren! ECV 1797Comment
-
i have on just put up
1894S in 44 rem mag unfired and jm marked built in 1997
Comment
Calguns.net Statistics
Collapse
Topics: 1,868,905
Posts: 25,152,969
Members: 358,862
Active Members: 5,753
Welcome to our newest member, 1776 Arms.
What's Going On
Collapse
There are currently 53667 users online. 31 members and 53636 guests.
Most users ever online was 239,041 at 10:39 PM on 02-14-2026.

Comment