Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

WTB: Stripped Lower(s)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Cletus-in-CA
    Junior Member
    • Sep 2012
    • 17

    WTB: Stripped Lower(s)

    Does anybody know where I can pick up a plain Aero-P /Spikes /Delton or other decent lower anywhere in Bay Area / Sac Delta for a good price???? (Brentwood-Antioch willing to drive 2hr radius )
    I've been looking for almost 2 months, and since I'm a cheap bastard, I refuse to pay an arm and a leg for a lower just because it has the tacticool flavor of the month on it (sorry "they" all make 'great' stuff, but I don't need it).
    I missed out on the $99 Spikes at Sac Black Rifle because at the time I didn't want to drive that far. Now I'm f#<%ed and feeling like an azz-clown. Especially since while working my current 6.8 SPC build, yesterday I scored a free 5.56 barrel and extra upper from a buddy.
    At this point I'll accept just about anything for a lower as long as my pins line up and the parts drop in and work like they're supposed to.

    Thanks in advance...
    The only CQB I routinely engage in these days is with kids and dogs who want to sit in my favorite spot during family movie time.
  • #2
    Cletus-in-CA
    Junior Member
    • Sep 2012
    • 17

    Bump...
    The only CQB I routinely engage in these days is with kids and dogs who want to sit in my favorite spot during family movie time.

    Comment

    • #3
    • #4
      maidendeth13
      Senior Member
      • Mar 2011
      • 968

      Peter @ Mt. Pleasant Arms (www.mparms.com) set me up earlier this summer. He's in San Jose by the 680 and the 101.

      Might be a little bit of a drive but if you ever head out that way anyways it's worth it.

      Comment

      Working...
      UA-8071174-1